Friday, January 13, 2012

It feels so... REAL

The proof came in for the paperback version of 'Show Me the End of the World.'  I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive... and even somewhat worried.  Firstly, what if the quality of the book was low?

Secondly... I have to be honest and say that initially I had not planned on releasing a paperback version at all.  I didn't want to.  But enough people said that they simply didn't want to read the ebook version that I felt compelled to offer the paperback.  Begrudgingly, I spent a few nights formatting it.  It was... less fun. 

I had some trouble with the formatting, specifically because I had simply copied the wrong margin sizes from the site, which was frustrating.  Ultimately, though, I finished it, submitted it and just sort of hoped for the best.

But when I actually held it in my hands...

...It's possible I giggled.

I felt the same rush I got when I'd received my first copy of 'Strange New Worlds' back in 2006.  So I guess, despite my initial reservations, I'm proud of it.  It feels good holding it in my hand and seeing my name on the cover. 


Current Movie:
"Quantum of Solace" (2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment